Inside The Office
Euro Cabs Harpenden Taxis is always on a look out for the best, it understands that in order to deliver the best possible service you have to first acquire individuals with an innovative and progressive attitude towards work. Due to Euro Cabs Harpenden Taxis constant expansion we need an experienced controller, coordinator and telephonist for days & evenings. We have all sorts of shifts to accommodate your needs. Euro Cabs Harpenden Taxis rewards its employees with very competitive pay. Ideally to work in our offices you should:
1) Have experience as a telephonist or controlling with a cab/chauffeur company.
2) Speak excellent English & have a good telephone manner.
3) I.T skills are absolutely essential.
4) Microsoft processing skills are of key importance.
5) Have experience of taxi dispatch systems - ideally Datamaster
6) Be able to provide references.
Drive With Us
We are seeking customer focused and professional drivers to join our team at Euro Cabs Harpenden Taxis. You would be required to work shifts covering the 24 hour period. Successful candidates can earn in excess of £35,000 per annum. A choice of shifts is available to all new applicants.
Vacancies are constantly available due to the expansion of our company and forever increasing demand.
All applicants must be licensed by the St Albans City & District Council and have access to their own vehicles. Upon successful completion and acceptance of your application you will need to present the following information as per St Albans City & District Regulations;
1) Registration number.
2) Private hire plate number.
3) Permitted number of passengers to be carried, as shown on Private Hire Vehicles Licence.
4) Make and model of vehicle.
5) Name and address of proprietor of the vehicle.
6) Date vehicle was first licensed for motor taxation purposes.
7) Date vehicle was first licensed by Council for private work.